[CQ-Contest] The dupes?

Julius Fazekas phriendly1 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 10 15:03:23 EST 2008

Jukka,

It may also be possible that you have copied and logged a call incorrectly, which would also be a potential NIL.

I have to admit if I'm in S&P and I run across someone sending "QSO B4", I keep going (unless it's really slow going). I figure a time killing debate is about to start.

My opinion is you risk more by not logging the dupe and even more by removing a previous logged QSO. This is due to my operating comfort zone. I find I have few if any NILs and more busted calls.

Wonder if anyone has any statistics to prove this one way or another?

73,
Julius

Julius Fazekas
N2WN