[CQ-Contest] Signal report

Randy Thompson K5ZD k5zd at charter.net
Thu Dec 11 15:13:18 EST 2008

Hey, we have a contest like that!  WPX is signal report and serial number.
:)

There are other contests that require copying serial numbers as well.

CQ WW is like the Mount Everest of contesting.  It is the biggest and most
well known, but look how many people get to the top each year.  I see WPX
being like K2.  Harder and more technical, but way cool if you get to the
top.  Especially if you can do it with a very accurate log.

But, some would say I am biased on this topic.

Randy, K5ZD