[CQ-Contest] Any W/K guys interested in participating in HST 2009?

Barry w2up3 at verizon.net
Thu Dec 11 18:56:08 EST 2008

The IARU HST (High Speed Telegraphy) Competition 2009 will take place
during Sept 2009 in Obzor, Bulgaria, a town on the Black Sea coast.  If
you're not familiar with the competition, full rules can be found at
http://www.hst2008.org/competition/rules.html

In a nutshell, the competition includes copying random code groups,
sending random code groups, RUFZ, and Morserunner.

At the moment, we have 3 potential participants - one in the under 16
category, one 40-49 and one 50+.  Each team can have 2 participants per
category, so there's room for more.  Please contact me if you have any
interest or questions.

73,
Barry W2UP

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA