[CQ-Contest] CQ contests results

David J. Sourdis hk1kxa at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 11 20:51:26 EST 2008

Hi All

I guess that the contests comitees/organizers have a gigantic task checking the logs and all the work that comes with it. I appreciate all the effort these people do, so many of us can have lots of fun participating in the big CQ contests.

Given that now we have computers, a Robot server to which we can send our logs, software to cross check and verify all data and calculate or recalculate the scores of all logs received. Why we still have to wait eleven months to know the definitive results?

David  HK1KXAEC5KXA