[CQ-Contest] Signal Report

Art RX9TX rx9tx at qrz.ru
Fri Dec 12 10:33:38 EST 2008

 Hi all,

 Hey,  how about a 7-digit and 2-letter REAL exchange number in a REAL
 contest?   :)  This  is  RAEM  contest,  exchange  is  a  serial  and
 geographical   coordinates,  like  "123  35N100W",  that  is  a  real
 challenge  for us the CW geeks, and it is coming soon in 2 weeks. The
 bad thing it is only 8 hours long :)

 So all of you are welcome :)

 Michael Coslo wrote:

MC> How about a random 10 digit Hexadecimal number? That'll separate the
MC> men from the boys!  8^)

MC> - 73 de Mike N3LI -

>> I abso-tively >>LOVE<< it Paul.
>>
>> No way for the receiver to get a good Q except to copy it in real time
>> without any software crutch.
>>
>> 73, de Hans, K0HB

 RX9TX

"Patriotism is the virtue of the vicious."    [Oscar Wilde]