[CQ-Contest] ARRL 10

Chad WE9V chad.we9v at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 21:04:32 EST 2008

Chuck is correct.

Directly from the ARRL:
"Prearranging contacts and advertising specific operating times and
frequencies shown to be of questionable value, before the contest is
discouraged. The reason these practices are discouraged is that they
bypass the skills of knowing how to tune, judge propagation, and
listen. In general, if by announcing your information, another
contester can tune to a specific frequency at a specific time and work
you, your information is too detailed."

Randy didn't use a specific frequency or time.  And even if he did,
it's not specifically against the rules, only of "questionable value".

Chad WE9V