[CQ-Contest] Contes Amp!

PY2NY, Vitor py2ny.vitor at gmail.com
Sat Dec 20 07:21:38 EST 2008

I have two different Amp at my station, and
both are really good and at extreme positions:

1) Alpha 91B is fantastic with a lot of power
(1.500 - 2000w)  and some times, high level
of noise from blower and extra fan... Works
really great and can be found (I think) on Ebay
and used with your friends. New Version seems
to be Alpha 99.

2) Acom 1010 with no noise (!), only one tube
and 600- 800 watts. Easy to use, great with
antennas not exactly adjusted. Really good
amp and I am sure that prices can be low
enough to justify buying one.

Best 73

Vitor PY2NY