[CQ-Contest] Public Logs

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Tue Dec 23 19:14:18 EST 2008

>From G4MKP:  "I can't think of a reason why I would object to any of my contest logs being made public. Clearly an emotive subject, why?"

For top tier logs, one sort-of valid reason is that it might reveal your winning operating strategies and knowledge of esoteric band openings.

I'd like not to believe that it's because the extra scrutiny might reveal cheating.

My mind is not devious enough to figure out other reasons.

And I do not know why some people are so strongly against it.

73, Art K3KU