[CQ-Contest] ARRL RTTY Round-Up Practice Sessions

Ed Muns w0yk at msn.com
Tue Dec 23 19:54:57 EST 2008

NCCC is encouraging more of our members to try RTTY contesting and to that
end we are scheduling three half-hour practice sessions over the next ten
days leading up the ARRL RTTY Round-Up on 3-4 January.  The practices will
run at the normal NCCC Sprint time period of 0230-0300Z on:

Saturday, 27 December (FRIDAY night NA time!)
Friday, 2 January (Thursday night NA)
Saturday, 3 January (Friday night NA)

40 and 80 will be the operative bands other than local ground skip on 10-20.

For our European friends, let's do a fourth practice session on Friday, 2
January from 2200-2230Z.  Although late evening there, they can sleep in
Saturday morning since the contest doesn't start until 18Z.

Note that there will be no regular CW NS (NCCC Sprint) the next two weeks,
26 December (Christmas NA) or 2 January.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in the RTTY practices and during
Round-Up.  Happy Holidays!

Ed - W0YK/P49X