[CQ-Contest] Public Logs

Art Boyars art.boyars at verizon.net
Wed Dec 24 19:23:10 EST 2008

N5OT says:

"I think you answered your own question, Art.  ... The fun is in the outwitting, and in some cases even the bluffing. Learning should be both challenging and rewarding, not spoon-fed."

I agree with all you say, Mark.  When I wrote my post I wondered if I would be against public logs if my own scores were anywhere near good enough that I had to consider that the competition might learn my tricks.  But I don't have that problem.  I think anybody looking at my logs would feel pity, and try to teach me some of >>their<< tricks.  :>)

Of course, when you factor in  the "fun" multiplier, I beat everybody.

73, Art K3KU
Still in there trying