[CQ-Contest] Public Logs

w1md at cfl.rr.com w1md at cfl.rr.com
Thu Dec 25 23:52:41 EST 2008

Well...

CW Skimmer will effectively nullify that 'concern'...for CW contests anyway. If you are in the carib and can hear other carib stations...setup CW Skimmer and you can monitor the competition (whether running or SP'ing) as well as hear those juicy 30min window long path openings...and possibly some other 'opening's that no one catches normally. Skimmer could be used this way pretty much anywhere...states, EU, AF, etc.. so maybe Skimmer IS the big equalizer... :) for CW anyway...

FYI...I'm a PJ2T op...hope you HAVE learned something from the logs...that's part of what makes competition better...

W1MD

I know JD...DIL... :)