[CQ-Contest] Public Logs: Why?

K0HB kzerohb at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 22:29:15 EST 2008

> Of course, you've never learned anything from talking to other contesters.

On the contrary, I've learned a lot from others.

> You've never read a magazine article on improving your skills or on
> propagation, etc.

I read every word I can find on the topic.  I even run a reflector dubbed
"The University Of Radio Propagation".

> You've never looked over line scores of others.

I'll admit that I find them boring.

> You've never asked a mentor or competitor to see his log.

No I haven't.  Nor do I consider it a "right" of contest sponsors to reveal
the detailed work product of every participant.

73, de Hans, K0HB