[CQ-Contest] Public Logs: Why?

Marty Durham w1md at cfl.rr.com
Sun Dec 28 10:38:43 EST 2008

Problem SOLVED!!!

Hans considers his log 'work product'...once upon a time the FCC rules
stated that on air communications could not be used for 'work related'
communications...therefore all contests should STOP...as the logs being
generated "must be" work product...(TIC).

Now...can we move on to a good topic? Like sun spots...or liver spots...or
some kind of spots??

MD