[CQ-Contest] R: Moving On, Please?

ik2ncj ik2ncj at fastwebnet.it
Sun Dec 28 15:06:14 EST 2008

YEAH! Good suggestion!
This people forget a couple of things in order to "clone" a direct
competitor score by seeing his public log:
1) same or better location (in term of take off angles, room for antennas
and propagation condition)
2) same or better hardware (in terms of number and typology of antennas)
3) same or better inside hardware (in terms of station management, station
flexibility and station reliability)
4) same or better knowledge of software you are using (actually the BRAIN of
entire station)
5) same or better physical resistance.
6) same or better operating skills (but using everything in the previous
points of list at 110% of its real potential. It is different to push a
Ferrari to its limit then a Honda)

More then this how much can change score to see other competitors logs?
I hope to see all this reflector users in next ARRL TTY Round-up and share
my log with them 1 hour after end of contest.

YEAH! LET'S MOVE ON! LET'S LOG SOME QSO!

Happy New Year 09

Luca IK2NCJ