[CQ-Contest] Stew Perry Rules

Steve Lott lottsphoto at gmail.com
Sun Dec 28 15:10:18 EST 2008

It amazes me every year during ARRL Phone Sweepstakes the number of OPS that
complain about all these contest spots on the "dx cluster"

So seeing someone say they hate dx cluster or spots in general is not too
surprising

And of course since I have worked dx from the "other side"
I understand how challenging it can be once one is "spotted on the cluster"
a spot for 7Z1AB increases the depth of the pile up tremendously and it can
be very challenging

Just smile and understand some opinions are not what we would expect
and turn the vfo :)

73
steve
KG5VK