[CQ-Contest] PVRC Downtown Lunch - THURSDAY, JANUARY 15 @ NOON

Eric Rosenberg - W3DQ w3dq at arrl.net
Tue Dec 30 21:27:54 EST 2008

The 2008/9 contesting season is in full swing. It's time to pick up the
pieces and dive headlong into the new year!

Here's a great way to start:  Join us for the next PVRC downtown lunch,
will be on THURSDAY, JANUARY 15, 2008

Here are the details:

DATE: THURSDAY, JANUARY 15 @ 12:00 Noon
Location:  R.F.D. Washington, 810 Seventh St., N.W. (entrance is on your
left just north of the corner of Seventh and H Streets)

The closest Metro stop is GALLERY PLACE-CHINATOWN  (Red, Green and
Yellow lines).

NOTES: There is no business meeting and no meeting agenda.  We do pass
around an attendance sheet, so joining us will count towards the PVRC
meeting requirement for non-members.

As we do every month, we introduce ourselves around the table, then
schmooze, swap lies about the contests we've operated in, discuss plans
for the rest of the season, beg for help fixing up our respective
stations...anything contest and DX related (or not), all while having
lunch.

NOTE ---->>> If you let him know in advance, K3ZO may be able to bring
your 3-land QSL bureau cards to pick up.

If you're in the neighborhood, drop in and join us. We're always happy
to have newcomers!

RSVP to WV4V, NN3W, or W3DQ.

73 Happy New Year, and see you on the 15th!
  Brian WV4V, Rich NN3W, and Eric W3DQ