[CQ-Contest] Prefixes in WPX

Paul J. Piercey p.piercey at nl.rogers.com
Tue Feb 5 19:34:10 EST 2008

OK, If I am W4HE and I travel to Ontario, am I W4HE/VE3 or W4HE/VA3? Both
are valid, standard prefixes for Ontario. Which one would I have to choose?
XM4 is not allocated for day to day use in Canada. It is a special prefix.

Don's situation is different because, I assume, NV4 is a regularly, albeit
perhaps rarely, issued prefix. Same as KA4, W4, N4, AB4, etc. As long as he
picks one and sticks with it, what is the issue?

73 -- Paul VO1HE