[CQ-Contest] Skimmer

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 6 22:28:25 EST 2008

Seems to me that the skimmer, by the descriptions I've seen, will actually serve as a digital, but decoded version of the old panadapter... that was considered by many as being unfair competitive use, for a while.. still is in some circles... so will the skimmer... remain considered as unfair... by some.. for a long long time.. but you know what..? That won't stop it, nor contain it.. nor keep it from being improved, upgraded, revisioned... and I would offer, that it may actually be found on the front screen of a commercial radio someday.. not too far away... Hello... ?
  In the meantime.. we will continue to use everything that we deem needed/acquireable/feasible or comfortable to improve our individual scores. And the last three words of the last sentence are the most important words of the entire discussion.
Thanks for listening/reading.
C U in the next 'test--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy>