[CQ-Contest] SO2R Resources Web Page Updated

Randy Thompson k5zd at charter.net
Thu Feb 7 00:36:52 EST 2008

The VY2ZM photo is from my operation there during IARU 2006.  The stacked
chairs were to get me high enough to be comfortable with the level of the
radio table.  :)

I believe Jeff has since upgraded this aspect of his station to a real
chair. And he has made some other improvements to the radio layout.

Randy, K5ZD