[CQ-Contest] QSL

Tom Osborne w7why at verizon.net
Wed Feb 13 13:46:32 EST 2008

Well, I'm confused.

I went to this website:

http://www.arrl.org/awards/dxcc/dxccapp.pdf

It just says to "mark the QSO's on the cards for which you wish credit."

I don't see anywhere on the application where you have to list the QSO data
on the application.

I seem to remember seeing somewhere where all you have to do is sort the
cards by band and the info is entered into the computer from the cards.

I've never applied that way so not real sure.  Got my DXCC by LOTW, the easy
way :-)  73
Tom W7WHY