[CQ-Contest] IC775 Question

Colleen Brakob cbrakob at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 15 12:27:26 EST 2008

The IC775 doesn't have "two receivers" (with separate front ends) like some
other models.  Thus putting the second VFO on a separate band will give
poor (or no) sensitivity on that band.

73, de Hans, K0HB/W7

band if I don't "equalize" VFO A and VFO B to be on
> the same "new" band I find that signal levels are down several "S Units".
Is or should this be normal?  I would think not