[CQ-Contest] Correction N4OGW in 2007 IARU

rt_clay at bellsouth.net rt_clay at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 15 17:15:44 EST 2008

IARU 2007 scores are now online.

I was surprised my score was larger than my claimed score, then I realized that my zone was incorrect. N4OGW should be in zone 8, not zone 7.

For the IARU I think it would be MUCH fairer if all qso's within the same continent be given the same point value. I am just east of the zone 7/zone 8 border in zone 8. Moving me to zone 7 would increase my score significantly due to the large number of zone 8's I worked :)

Tor
N4OGW/5