[CQ-Contest] Copying

Alfred Frugoli alfred.frugoli at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 20:25:23 EST 2008

Chuck,

I do believe it is on you.  Should the other station have sent something
other than ETE?  Probably, but I bet he programmed ETE into his contest
software before the contest and just hit it every time he needed to give his
exchange or a fill.  It stinks for you, because it ruins your rate, but if
ETE is sent, figure it out. If I had a question on that one, I would have
sent "505?" (not AGN?) and if I heard an R, a QSL or a repeat of ETE, I
would have logged 505.

Also, please don't take your Q's and go home over a single busted exchange.
Just ask for the fill!

73 de Al, KE1FO