[CQ-Contest] Copying

KI9A at aol.com KI9A at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 20:37:06 EST 2008

Really???

 If I sent you ETT,  would you really know if I meant 500, or  100?? What if
I meant 100, and you thought wrongly it was 500?? See what I  mean?  In other
words, even if I copy ETT correct, log it, you are thinking  I should also
have to be a mind reader?

73- Chuck

In a message dated 2/18/2008 7:25:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,