[CQ-Contest] [NCCC] W0RAA's Brilliant Suggestion

Alan Maenchen ad6e at arrl.net
Tue Feb 19 14:00:58 EST 2008

Rather than dumbing down yet another contest, how about getting a bit
smarter about this?

I couldn't find the ARRL DX official rules. A quick search of the ARRL web
site only shows general rules. Maybe the site is broken?

Well, IF the official exchange is "power", then I suggest sending power in
the international standard:  dBm

FYI, 1000W = 60 dBm
1500W = 61.8 dBm  (or as Vic would say, 61.76091  :-)

Just a thought...

73, Al  AD6E