[CQ-Contest] RTTY Reflections

Bill Brooks bill.ke5og at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 20:48:35 EST 2008

Tom,

I love it..."don't pee before your water comes". With your permission I can
think of a lot of uses for that statement.

Sometimes the SO2R guys (me included) drag but I don't imagine it
ever taking 15 or 20 seconds.

Like someone said, it may have been non-contesters. I noticed I had to
send the exchange a second time a lot. Again I think it was folks who didn't
quite know what to expect. Glad they were there though.

Bill