[CQ-Contest] Soliciting Inputs - Contesting on a Budget

PaulKB8N at aol.com PaulKB8N at aol.com
Tue Jan 8 11:53:35 EST 2008

Gang,

I'm getting close to the end of my tenure as the Contesting on a Budget
editor.  I have truly enjoyed working with all of you and have nothing but
gratitude and high esteem for all of you who gave me so much help over the  last
five plus years.  I've learned so much from you!

My topic for March-April is:

Testing and Measurement:  What are the best investments you’ve  made in the
area of test and measurement equipment (antenna analyzers,  wattmeters,
o-scopes, etc.)?  Describe how those investments saved you time and money and
improved your  station performance.  Where do you see your  next dollars going in
this area?  Look forward to your  responses!
Please respond by Friday, Jan 11th.
Paul,  K5AF