[CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] Maine Contest Site For Sale

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Sun Jan 13 12:53:27 EST 2008

Have fun on the course, most of new England is battening down the hatches
getting ready for anywhere from 6" to 18" or more of snow by tomorrow
afternoon.  I made a quick trip up the 150' tower this morning to do a
repair on a 6m yagi before next weekend's vhf contest, so I'm just about
ready, just need to check the gas in the snow blower tractor.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net