[CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] Maine Contest Site For Sale

Barry w2up3 at verizon.net
Sun Jan 13 12:22:03 EST 2008

In the mid 80s, I lived about 3 miles from the ME/NH line, about a mile
from the ocean.  With only a wire in the attic, I could consistently
copy EU on 40m at 12 noon during winter.  No need to go outside,
especially if you're from 6-land.  When the novelty wears off, then you
need to figure out what to do about the weather :.)
73,
Barry W2UP

Richard HIll wrote:
> As I recall, the difference between a resident of Maine and a visitor is
> that the Mainer stays two winters.
>
> Rich
> NU6T

Barry Kutner, W2UP             Newtown, PA