[CQ-Contest] FW: Getscores.org Changes/Improvements...

David Robbins K1TTT k1ttt at arrl.net
Thu Jan 17 19:30:32 EST 2008

Sorry if this is a dupe, but I didn't see it come through on cq-contest.
Gerry has done some more work on getscores.org as detailed below.  Right now
it is running as if both naqp ssb and jan vhf are in progress if you want to
test.  Sometime either tomorrow night or Saturday morning after we are done
testing it will switch back to the proper start times to clear out the
testing scores.

Personally I would sure like to see more of the big m/m and other top
scorers get into this.  Even if you don't want to watch for yourself, its
interesting for those of us who do to have a big target to shoot for!

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net