[CQ-Contest] [TowerTalk] RG-6 connector issues/ rcv array

W3YY w3yy at cox.net
Fri Jan 18 22:15:38 EST 2008

Tim -

Thanks for the input.  I used their stripper, crimp tool, and connectors,
but not their flooded RG-6.  I used regular Belden RG-6.  It's been a while,
so I'll have to try this again to tell you exactly what bothered me about
the intial installation.  I just can't remember exactly, but I didn't feel
the connector was properly connecting to the connector.

73, Bob - W3YY