[CQ-Contest] SO2R

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Mon Jan 21 14:38:23 EST 2008

Who wrote the book on SO2R and where can I find one?

I am looking for information concerning building and operating such a station....not a mega station...but one that is modest in size.  Well, it needs to fit on a city lot.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?