[CQ-Contest] Whoa now - SO2R

Lee Buller k0wa at swbell.net
Wed Jan 23 09:25:01 EST 2008

Guys and Dolls.....

Lets slow down here a little about SO2R.  All I asked about where I could find information about how it is set up and how it is done.  I've gotten some marvelous answers.  I thank the list.  All I am trying to do is to better my scores.  I am not campaigning for anything else.  I wanted "technical" help as well as how one gets their brain around running two radios.  It was NOT about scoring issues.  I think that boat as sailed!

I am looking at the coaxial stub rout since that is fairly cost effective and can take some power.  Now, where did I put that roll of coax...it is around here somewhere.

Lee - K0WA

In our day and age it seems that Common Sense is in short supply.  If you don't have any Common Sense - get some Common Sense and use it.  If you can't find any Common Sense, ask for help from somebody who has some Common Sense.  Is Common Sense divine?