[CQ-Contest] MO2R ?

Alfred Frugoli alfred.frugoli at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 16:02:50 EST 2008

My reading of Paul's message was different.  I read Multi Single, with the
main operating position having an 2R setup such that a single operator can
work 2 bands (run on 1, mults on the other).

I would think that this kind of setup would not be beneficial in a multi
operator category. Why burden a single op with finding mults on a 2nd rig
when s/he can concentrate on running rate, and a totally separate op can
concentrate on finding mults on another band (if allowed by the rules).
Besides, the band change rules and limitations on what the 2nd rig can be
used for in the Multi Single class would make the 2nd rig much less useful.

73 de Al, KE1FO