[CQ-Contest] SO2R Technical Question - Round II

Jim Idelson k1ir at designet.com
Wed Jan 23 21:31:43 EST 2008

Lee,

You've just begun to scratch the surface of the interstation interference
problem. There are a lot of things going on, and the filters actually serve
multiple purposes. Rather than go into it here and be redundant and offer a
less than complete answer, I will suggest looking at this teaser by my friend
W2VJN . . .
http://www.inrad.net/files/Pubs/managing-interference-ch1.pdf

And then I suggest very strongly that you purchase the entire book for just 15
bucks. It is not a complex presentation, but it covers all the right material,
and it suggests practical solutions. I own two.
http://www.inrad.net/product.php?productid=248&cat=148&page=1

And everybody else on this reflector should buy a copy, too.

[George, pay me at Dayton.]

73,

Jim K1IR

[CQ-Contest] SO2R Technical Question - Round II
from [Lee Buller]
[Permanent Link][Original]