[CQ-Contest] 160 test....

Dale Putnam daleputnam at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 00:21:08 EST 2008

Well, with limited time, the test is running right nicely. 17 states in just over an hour... then off for supper and family time... back for a bit before sleepy time. I am continually impressed with the rx in the K2. Not to mention that while I can be pushed off a run freq... I can find a new one to go with in short order. Nice rx. The rig is handy to use, and quick too. Big signals don't bother it, and I can sidle up close and settle in, without a problem. Very nice indeed. Especially on 160.--... ...--Dale - WC7S in Wy