[CQ-Contest] Early Contests?...

Russell Hill rustyhill at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 27 08:45:37 EST 2008

Tom:  The famous Amateur Golfer, Bobby Jones, was noted for his integrity.
He once, famously, called a penalty on himself, because his ball moved
before he hit it, even though no-one else saw it.

Of course, he did not have to disqualify himself.  Perhaps you could just
take a 2 stroke--er, QSO-- penalty.

You are in good company!

73,
Rusty, na5tr