[CQ-Contest] SO2R

Joe Subich, W4TV w4tv at subich.com
Sun Jan 27 22:32:53 EST 2008

> NO THEY DON'T!!!! While they are in the ACT of doing the
> VAULT, they only can use a SINGLE POLE.

Just like SO2R ... while in the act of making a QSO the
operator is only using a SINGLE TRANSMITTER!  Like a Pole
Vaulter may use different poles for different conditions
the SO2R operator may use a different radio for different
conditions.

>  Unlock those half-brains.

It's time to accept the fact that single radio or two radios,
single operators are single operators and it's time for the
discrimination and attempts at segregation to stop.