[CQ-Contest] CQ-Contest Digest, Vol 61, Issue 52

Eric Rosenberg w3dq at arrl.net
Mon Jan 28 14:57:38 EST 2008

I received a solicitation for QSOs, too.

As Steve did, I questioned the legality of this, so declined to join the chat.

The fun (well, maybe) of contesting is working through messy pileups from a mediocre station, busting calls, blowing up hardware and software :-)

... and so it goes!

Eric W3DQ
Washington, DC