[CQ-Contest] Congrats ES5TV

Tree tree at kkn.net
Wed Jan 30 17:04:14 EST 2008

I had intended to stay quiet on the subject of self spotting - but I must
come out of lurk mode and applaud Tonno, ES5TV, on the action he had taken
concerning his log in the CQ 160 contest.  It could be argued that what
Tonno has done was not necessary - but certainly he has taken the "high road"
on this issue by making his whole log a check log.

This type of behavior needs to be rewarded with public recognition - which is
why I think most of us contest to start with.

You have my highest respect Tonno.

73 Tree N6TR