[CQ-Contest] NAQP Log Bounced

Bruce Horn bhorn at hornucopia.com
Thu Jan 31 09:22:37 EST 2008

At 10:36 PM 1/30/2008, Jim Smith wrote:
>Just tried to send in my (late) NAQP CW log.  Got a message saying that
>mail couldn't be delivered.
>
>Does NCJ shut off this address after the log deadline has passed?

I shutdown the CW log submission e-mail address 2 days after the log
deadline. You should contact the contest manager if there are reasons
you believe your late log should be accepted.

The NAQP log submission addresses are a source of a large amount of
SPAM. I put up with it during the 14 days the addresses are active,
but don't wish to prolong it any more than necessary.

73 de Bruce, WA7BNM   (bhorn at hornucopia.com)