[CQ-Contest] NCCC NS Ladder Score Booster Plan

Eric Hilding b38 at hilding.com
Fri Jul 4 08:05:49 EDT 2008

There is a way for everyone to boost their scores in the last 3 sessions of
the current NCCC NS Ladder.

If we all review our weekly 'Missing Mults' lists and contact ham pals we
may know who live in those missing mults to beg/plead/twist arms for them to
get on the air in each of the last 3 NS Ladder sessions, all scores should
see a boost.

Don't be bashful . contact your friends *before* next Thursday's NSL.

73.

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust

P.S. Be sure and let them know the power limit is 100 watts, and that all
details can be found at:   http://www.ncccsprint.com .