[CQ-Contest] 2008 IARU HQ Station spreadsheet - crx

Robert Chudek - K0RC k0rc at pclink.com
Fri Jul 11 03:42:35 EDT 2008

Revision 1.8 has been posted with updates.

    The 2008 IARU HF Championship runs this weekend. Trying to work all active Headquarter stations might be a goal for some participants. Here's the rules: http://www.arrl.org/contests/rules/2008/iaru.html

    I collected the callsigns of IARU stations expected to operate the contest this weekend and I created a spreadsheet again this year. This allows you to sort the list by callsign, agency, or abbreviation to help you identify stations heard. It also contains a band/mode grid to track your progress.

    You can download the Excel file from  http://chudek.aberon.net  Go into the Minnesota Wireless Assn directory. Then select the 2008 IARU HQ Stations (Excel) direcotry. Inside you will find an Excel file and a browser viewable verson as well.

    These files contain all information gathered as of today (11-July-2008 at 0740 UTC). Additional updates will be posted if they become available before the contest begins on Saturday. The current version is Rev 1.8.

    73 de Bob - NU1AW/Ø in 2008 IARU 15m SSB