[CQ-Contest] 2007 Canada Day Plaques & Certificates

Bart Ritchie (VE5CPU) ve5cpu at imagewireless.ca
Wed Jul 16 17:36:26 EDT 2008

Good day everyone on the list who might be interested in the status
of plaques and certificates from the 2007 Canada Day contest.

I just received confirmation from RAC HQ that the plaques and
certificates are being send out from Ottawa this week (July
14-18/08), so if you were one of those waiting, should see your award
in the next week and I would expect no later than the end of the
month for those outside Canada.

Thanks for your participation in the 2007 Canada Day event.  We had a
few snags in 2007 and hope to have 2008 out in a more typical 6-7
months fashion.

73, Bart - VE5CPU
RAC Canada Day Contest Manager