[CQ-Contest] ARRL Triple Play Award

Henk Remijn PA5KT pa5kt at remijn.net
Sun Jul 27 17:58:02 EDT 2008

For stations in the USA this will be not so difficult award, but for
overseas stations this will be a big challenge. Already working the
stations, but also getting the confirmation.

Of the 13608 USA qso in my log I have 34% confirmed by LotW and 5% by card.
Of all the 26972 qso I have 23% LotW and 8% by card.

Worse qsling is from the 7 area, specially NV which I worked on 10, 15,
20, 40, 160 and have only 160 confirmed (by LotW)

Today I worked a couple of KH6 because I needed Hawaii. When checking
their qsl info it appears that all the 5 stations I worked do not do any
eqsl or lotw, so this was waste of my time.

It would be nice to have a list of stations per state which are in the
LotW, so I can skip working the non-LotW and gather my points with easy
to work east coast stations.

Henk PA5KT