[CQ-Contest] ARRL and Open Logs - Time for the next step?

N7mal n7mal at citlink.net
Wed Jul 30 02:36:59 EDT 2008

I am not a lawyer and will not pretend to be one. I was reading through the
LOTW FAQ's to see if anything applied to this discussion. I came across this
sentence which I believe would/could also apply to contest administrators.
There are hams that for geo-political reasons, or religious reasons, or
'whatever' reasons don't want to participate in either ARRL or LOTW
programs. I can only presume those hams would not grant authority for a
contest administrator to post their log info.

 """"QSL managers and their clients will have to show the LoTW administrator
proof that the authority to participate in LoTW has been granted.""""

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.n7mal.com