[CQ-Contest] ARRL DX Phone Results

ku8e ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Jul 31 20:23:50 EDT 2008

  Why not just publish all the ARRL contest results in the NCJ ?  They could have special issues dedicated to ARRL DX and
maybe another for Sweepstakes. I would think there would be plenty of room for breakdowns and analysis.  The WAE and Russian
contest publish a nice booklet with their contest results in them. Can't the ARRL do this ?

Seems like most of the content in QST today is geared towards beginners or towards stuff other than contesting. I am an ARRL
life member and most the time I seem to just glance through my copy every month.

Jeff KU8E