[CQ-Contest] Skimmer for S/O in IARU

K0HB k-zero-hb at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 2 11:55:10 EDT 2008

The camels nose (more like an elephants nose) is now in our tent.  This is
not league contest and the rules should not be subject to BoD or any other
ARRL policy branch like CAC.

I'm disappointed that K1ZZ took the political stance rather than using the
influence of his leadership position in IARU to establish a precedent
baring Skimmer in S/O operation.

73, de Hans, K0HB
Just a boy and his radio
--