[CQ-Contest] Skimmers etc

Zack Widup w9sz at prairienet.org
Wed Jun 4 09:29:54 EDT 2008

I love to work CW and I love to work 45+ wpm. But I will always QRS and in
fact when doing S&P I use a keyer with a knob so I can match the other
guy's speed for each QSO. I feel a person can be a new CW op at 5 wpm and
still really love CW. I sure did back in my Novice days.

I haven't tried Skimmer yet but have a feeling it will detract from my
enjoyment of working CW in a contest. I suspect that it will bust some
calls but I will be able to copy them correctly.

73, Zack W9SZ