[CQ-Contest] 2008 Ga QSO Party Results Available

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Jun 4 10:51:19 EDT 2008

The 2008 GQP scores are out.

It is all at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/index.htm

This was a new record year for participation.
Gordon, K4OD, has done a write up with many details of the current and
prior parties.
The Scores, Bonus prizes, Plaques, and Certificate winners are posted.

Plaques and Bonus Prizes are being ordered for shipment.
Certificates go out in the next week, or so.

Thanks to all the many who contributed to this banner year.
My gratitude for all that work is boundless.

Mike, NE4S

And, just being people, errs may happen.
Please send me notes for any typos, mistakes, or just plain wrong stuff.
We can fix anything...

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP was 4/12-13.. Send the log in. See gqp.contesting.com !
Be well